oNKo-innate is at the forefront of immunotherapy research and committed to innovating new advances against cancer. We are excited to announce opportunities to join our team as they become available. All prospective applicants are expected to excel both independently and collaboratively, have highly developed technical skills, and the capacity to rapidly adapt and design new techniques.
The Functional Genomics & Screening team run discovery projects based on CRISPR screening and develop medium- and high-throughput functional assays interrogating immune function and cancer-immune cell crosstalk. The Senior Research Officer performs a range of significant and complex research activities that play a critical role in supporting the delivery of the immuno-oncology program outcomes. Key selection criteria for this position include:
- Experience with phenotypic and functional characterisation of cells by FACS and microscopy
- Experience in mammalian tissue culture and standard molecular biology techniques (cloning, PCR, RNA/DNA extraction and manipulation)
- Experience with cell manipulation techniques including transfection methods and viral transduction
Closing date: Sunday 4 October 2020, 11:55pm AEST
The Business Support Officer’s key responsibilities are to provide office management, administration services in relation to the finance and accounting functions of the business, human resources and governance administration services, and relationship management, to support the operations of oNKo-innate Pty Ltd. Key selection criteria for this position include:
- Ability to work as an effective member of the oNKo team as well as the ability to exercise high levels of confidentiality, adaptability, judgement and initiative.
- Provide administrative and support services including documentation management, calendar and travel management, event coordination.
- Liaise with and act as conduit between senior managers and stakeholders, colleagues and external partners to coordinate meetings, communication, taking and preparing of meeting agendas/minutes, meeting papers, with reporting, implementation and follow-up of action items.
- Coordinate human resources administration, finance administration and budget planning using standard internal budgeting models.
Closing date: Sunday 27 September 2020, 11:55pm AEST